- "The staff are very kind and helpful"
- "Helped me get back on track with my finances"
- …”I am happier and feel better because of the brilliant staff”
- "I was very worried, they took my situation seriously"
We may be able to help you with practical problems, explain complicated legal issues, and assist negotiations with your landlord, lender or the council.
Our housing workers can assist with:
- Applications and reviews/appeals
- Social and privately rented accommodation
- Renting and leasehold
- Rent arrears
- Anti-social behaviour
- Housing rights through relationship breakdown
- Mortgage arrears
- Succession issues
If there are court hearings, we urge you to contact the Centre early.
Centre 70 holds the Legal Aid Agency Specialist Quality Mark level.
We do not advise landlords.