- "The staff are very kind and helpful"
- "I was very worried, they took my situation seriously"
- …”I am happier and feel better because of the brilliant staff”
- "Helped me get back on track with my finances"
Welfare and Benefits
Do you need welfare benefits advice?
Many people miss out on benefits because they don't know what they are entitled to. We can provide free, confidential advice and a guide through the complex and often confusing benefits maze.
There are literally dozens of different benefits, each with there own individual rules of entitlement. The problems only begin with understanding what to claim.
We have highly trained advisors who can help you. Contact us if you need help with the following kinds of matters:-
- Can you get money in an emergency?
- You have been asked to repay money overpaid
- You wish to obtain backdating or have been refused backdating
- Problems with your annual declaration for tax credits
- Decisions refusing benefit
- You are a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and you want to know what you can claim
- Exporting benefits from other EEA countries
- You have been advised that you do not have a right to reside
- You failed the habitual residence test
- You are a national of a non-EEA country; can you claim benefits?
- You have been told that you are not allowed recourse to public funds and want to know what this means
- You are subject to an HMRC compliance check
- Applications for Discretionary Housing Payments
- Administrative penalties
- Payment of your benefits have been suspended
- Interim payments
- You want to appeal
- You have a hearing in the Administrative Appeals Chamber of the Upper Tribunal or the Social Entitlement Chamber of the First–tier tribunal
Welfare Benefits advice is provided at Specialist Quality Mark level. We have extensive in house experience.