Free Expert Advice in the Community
We know that money worries, housing issues and legal problems can be daunting to tackle alone and asking for help is often the hardest part.
Centre 70 has been providing expert, quality advice since 1970, so we know what you are going through and how to help. All our advice is free, impartial and confidential.
Depending on your circumstances, we could help you with:
- Possession & eviction
- Check and advise on your entitlements
- Challenging decisions
- Strategies for debt
- Reducing / challenging debts
- Repayment negotiations
- Applying for insolvency
General legal advice
- Consumer, family & general court matters from our qualified volunteer lawyers
- Information on grants, budgeting & savings
- Student finance options
- Managing or decreasing your utilities debt
- Helping switch suppliers
- Applying for discounts / grants
To arrange to see an adviser:
Drop in: Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri 10am - 1pm & 2pm - 4pm. Weds 2pm - 4pm.
Call: 020 8670 0070