Click on the area of interest to find useful organisations and information:


Covid 19 information

Local Support


General & Legal Advice

Debt & Consumer







Coronavirus Related Information

Local support


To support your wellbeing during this time, we have collected useful services and information

General & Legal Advice 

Legal Advice Clinics

Brixton Advice Centre 

Online legal clinic:  

167 Railton Road, Brixton, London, SE24 0LU 

Telephone: 020 7733 7554 


Waterloo Action Centre 

Clinic Times: Thursdays 18:30 – 20:00 

14 Baylis Road, Waterloo, London, SE1 7AA 

Telephone number: 020 7261 1404  


LSBU Legal Advice Clinic 

Currently offering online appointments, generalist one-off advice service only


Term times onlyCall 020 7815 5450 to book same day appointment at the following times:  

Tues: call 10am - 10.30am for appointment 10:30am - 12pm  

Wed: call 10 - 10.30am for appointment 10:30am - 12pm  

          call 3 - 3.30pm for appointment 3:30pm - 5:00pm 

Fri:    call 10 - 10.30am for appointment 10:30am - 12pm  


Kings College Legal Advice Clinic 

Term time only 

Offers one-off general advice, and some specialist clinics 

Click on the link to request advice online, you should hear back with an appointment within 2 weeks  


General legal clinic: Thursday 6-7pm 

Family Legal Clinic: Wednesday 5.30 - 6.30pm  

Immigration & Asylum Clinic: Tuesday 10am -1pm 


Cambridge House Law Centre

- Offers advice on Housing issues due to Covid 19

- Also offers free Legal Advice on: Housing, Employment, Welfare Benefits & Discrimination

Call 020 7358 7025 between 10am and 1pm, or 2pm and 4pm, Monday to Friday, or email 


Wandsworth Mediation Service 

St. Mark's Durie HallBattersea RiseLondon SW11 1EJ 

t: (020) 7223 7744 


Free conflict coaching or mediation to try to find solutions; covers neighbour disputes, families, or other personal conflicts  


You can also find details of other legal clinics on the following website: 


Debt, Consumer, Energy and Telecommunications

  • National Debtline – phone 0808 808 4000 
  • Business Debtline – phone 0800 197 6026  
  • My Money Steps (free self help debt management) 
  • Money Advice Service – phone 0800 1387777 
  • Consumer Protection Rights – phone 03454040506  
  • Money A&E - resource on debt matters
  • Resolver - free consumer online advice service (and app) to complain about Telecoms (e.g. mobile phones), energy (utilities), travel (airlines, car rentals etc), finance (banks, insurances etc), shops / retailers, public services such as DVLA, Local Authority and other services. Guides through the complaints process, provides draft letters and emails, will direct emails to  companies complaints, notify when to escalate complaints and help with that. Keeps case files that can download and service can forward complaints to relevant independent complaint bodies e.g. like Ombudsman.
  • Energy Ombudsman – phone 03304401624  
  • Office of Communications (OFCOM) – phone 0300 123 3333 
  • Telecommunications Ombudsman – phone 0845 050 1614  
  • Office of Water Services (OFWAT) – phone 01216447500  
  • Financial Ombudsman – phone 0845 080 1800  
  • TaxAid - help with tax and tax credits – phone 0345 120 3779 




Housing and Homelessness




Family, Elderly, Health, Education and Work