- "The staff are very kind and helpful"
- "Helped me get back on track with my finances"
- "I was very worried, they took my situation seriously"
- …”I am happier and feel better because of the brilliant staff”
Looking for help?
We provide free, confidential, independent, impartial advice by way of appointments and outreach and offer a counselling service.
We provide advice on:
- Welfare benefits
- *Consumer law*
- General advice - including family issues, wills, crime
- Student finance, grants to individuals and referral to agencies providing back to work advice
* We only provide very basic advice on these areas and you should look at our Useful Contacts page for specialist advice
One Lambeth Advice (provided by Citizen's Advice) is the starting point for advice in Lambeth concerning welfare benefits, debt and housing. Visit One Lambeth Advice (click on the logo) to find on-line information, advice and Advice Guides, to get advice by phone, via web chat or by e-mail and to find out more about the other advice agencies in Lambeth”.
Centre 70 are part of Capitalise, London wide consortium providing Debt Advice.
We have two approved debt intermediaries for Debt Relief Order applications.
We hold the Legal Aid Agency Specialist Quality Mark.
We provide advice services on the above matters in various outreach venues including at Foodbanks, Lambeth Housing Management offices and community locations.
For counselling services see our separate website www.counselling-centre70.org.uk
WINNER OF A LAMBETH BUSINESS AWARD FOR COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY AND A WINNER OF WEST NORWOOD FAVOURITE BUSINESS AWARD