Free expert advice
- Advice from specialist advisers on debt, housing, benefits and utlities
- Tackle your existing problems and plan strategies for the future
- Talk to someone in private about difficult thoughts, feelings and experiences without judgement
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your life, and work out how to move forward
For the community
Use your own skills, interests and experiences to take an active role in the Inspire community.
Our Inspire volunteers are all people who have used our services and now want to use their experiences to support others in the local community.
- Connect with your community
- Develop a support network
- Receive training and volunteer at Centre 70 and outreach locations
To find out more, contact Rosie Trustram, Inspire Project Coordinator
Phone: 020 8670 2775