- Develop the organisation’s strategy and utilise your skills
- Join a sub-group and apply your expertise, from finance to fundraising
If you are attracted to Centre 70’s aims and feel you have skills and experience that would help our work at a governance and strategic level, we do have vacancies from time to time to join our Board of Trustees. Applicants ideally will :
- reflect the characteristics of the local community in their background
- have experience that complements the current skill base of the Board of Trustees
- be able to donate their time to regular meetings and assisting and supporting our staff as required
The most valuable resource a new Trustee can offer is enthusiasm.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org